The Green 4 Maine Program
Mainers Keeping Business in Maine, For Maine and For Mainers!!
The Green 4 Maine Program’s Mission is a revitalization project that will breathe life and job creation back into the
former Loring Airforce Base, surrounding Communities and Northern Maine. The Strategic Roadmap will be driven by 10
Industry Foundational Economic Growth Pillars with the focused objective of diversifying Loring into a vibrant, LIVE,
WORK and PLAY, Green destination location known as the Green 4 Maine Campus at Loring. It will become the
incubator hub for innovation, technology and creativity. It will create a 100% Green Campus that will be self-sustaining
and be “energy positive”, producing all its energy on premise within 5 years’ time focused on renewable energy projects.
The Green 4 Maine mission will be interwoven into the fabric of the Communities of Aroostook County to provide future jobs and economic stimulus for the entire region. Green 4 Maine is working with the Loring Development Authority in a strategic alliance to pursue a vision for the redevelopment of the properties at Loring. Green 4 Maine and Loring Development Authority have entered into an agreement whereby Green 4 Maine would acquire a sizable parcel of land, buildings and assets. As this property transitions, what has been known as Loring Commerce Centre will also become the Green 4 Maine Campus at Loring. The references to the Green 4 Maine Campus anticipate the day when that becomes a reality.
The Green 4 Maine Campus at Loring - Key Foundational Economic Growth Pillars:
1) Technology Incubator
2) Centers of Excellence in Advanced Applied AI Technology Initiatives
3) Agricultural Farming Hub
4) Renewable Green NEW Energy Development and Manufacturing Assembly
5) Affordable Workforce Housing – The GREEN Villages.
6) Advanced Precision, Additive Manufacturing and LSAM (Large Scale Additive Manufacturing)
7) Regional Executive Airport and Air Cargo Distribution Hub
8) National Aerospace and Space Complex Center
9) University Educational Hub
10) Promoted Entertainment, Conventions and Socially Distanced Outdoor Recreational Events and Activity Offerings
Year Round Four Seasons.
Celebrating the Rebirth of Production Capacity at the Green 4 Maine Campus at Loring
Request More Information
For future news, leasing inquiries and development opportunities, please fill out the form below.